Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Sweet Chili Peppers

It's amazing how much better the house stays clean when I'm not working 40 hours a week.  Hmmm... maybe I'm not as horrible a housekeeper as I've felt like for the past few months. It's amazing how much more I can get done too! In the past week, I've painted the girls room (cream), the boys room (butterscotch brown), the stairway landing (white), the front porch (sandy red), the front steps, back steps, back stairway and railing (forest green), half the picket fence (white), and touch ups all over the house.

I'm painted out, for the moment... and although I would love to be at the lake right now, soaking up some sun, someone borrowed my pass. So... I decided instead to edit some photos I took of the kids in May.

I hope you enjoy them.  My Chili Peppers are the highlights of my life :)

- Rachel





5 comments:

  1. your kids are all gettin so big. i cant believe how grown up mercy is now. post some pictures of your newly painted little house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Boss LewisJune 22, 2011 at 9:01 PM

    You have beautiful children Rachel and way to go on painting spree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly Zitting KelschJuly 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly -- they are growing up so fast! Mercy is such a sweetheart though. I'll post some pictures soon.

    Maria -- Thanks! I think they're kind of cute myself. Sometimes I get a bit crazy with the paint brush :)

    Jessica -- Thank you! How fun that you read my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...