Friday, April 15, 2011

Someone

I'm like a puddle on the floor
I'm giving up on you.
I have melted more and more
I'm giving up on you.

You're never here.
You don't come through.
I'm giving up on you.

I've tried to be a calm and comfort.
Giving up on you.
I've tried to reach you through the storm
I'm giving up on you.

You never know.
You don't come through.
I'm giving up on you.

Somewhere. Some day.
Someone. Will blow it all away.
Sometime. Some how.
Someone. Won't give up on me.

Like the calm before the storm
I'm giving up on you.
Like the dark before the dawn
I'm giving up on you.

You don't come through.
You're never here.
I'm giving up on you.

You broke my heart so many times
I'm giving up on you.
My tears have rained upon the floor
I'm giving up on you.

You'll never know.
You'll never know.
I'm giving up on you.

Somewhere. Some day.
Someone. Will blow it all away.
Sometime. Some how.
Someone. Won't give up on me.
They won't give up on me.
Won't give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...