Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lukey

These cuties are two of Ryan's nephews... both named Luke. I hadn't had the chance to meet them until a couple weeks ago at a family breakfast in Salt Lake.  Both of them are just adorable, and so much fun!  Enjoy the pics... I'll be posting more from this weekend in the days to come, I'm sure. 



This little guy has a ballplayers arm.  Watch out for him in the NFL as the star quarterback!



And this little guy is already following in his Momma's footsteps as an awesome photographer. Everytime I turned the camera sideways, he would do the same. He stood there taking pictures of me while I was taking pictures of him. 
Too cute!



 And here he is with Tiff... one of heaven's angels still on earth.


 Too bad my camera's not quick enough to catch this without the blur.
Two of my favorite people in the world!



 Luke's big sister Jaden and my son Taliesin were best friends when they were younger. Moving 8 hours away keeps them from seeing each other very often... but not from being best friends again as soon as they are together.  Taliesin was doing everything he could to stay out of pictures that weekend... and so this is Jade holding him down so he has to be in a picture.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...