Friday, October 7, 2011

Random Bits

Torn
When once I open up my heart and thrice it's ripped and torn
No wonder that I hide myself to keep it from the thorns.
And though I cannot say just how or why I try again
I seem to ask for punishment as blessings in the end.



Barbs
The bitter barbs I throw about
Eventually find their way
Although, I think I'm off the mark,
...they're landing on my face.



Anthems of the Heart
And though the notes swoon to and fro
And pierce my laden breast
How is it that you cannot hear
The anthems as they crest?


The Fool
The jesters hat I shun to wear
The crown of grace I plea...
And still when all is said and done
The fool I seem to be.

 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm just getting aquanted to your site,and to read that you have had PPD 7 times..blessings girl, blessings! Maybe you can help me out of this tunnel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...