- You find a bunch of money in your old wallet while cleaning your room. (Yay!! I was trying to figure out how to buy paint I needed for the deck.)
- You get to sing "Love Story" and "Crazier" with your five and seven year olds. (Daisy and Lina are adorable, if I do say so myself :)
- Good friends stop by because they miss you and have been thinking of you. (Love you Sheila and Kelly!)
- You find pictures you forgot about while emptying your camera's memory card. (See below...)
- Your 14 year old helps you de-clutter your room. (Thanks Mercy!!!)
- You get a call in for an interview and your husband has one too. (Hmmm.... which direction will our lives take?)
- Your husband sends you a sweet text saying how much he misses you. (Miss you too Babe!)
- You fit into pants you haven't fit in for a very long time! (Just three more pounds til my next goal!)
I love photos. They are life - holding still. They tell a story, without words. Although you'll sometimes see my photography on this blog too...this is my life in words. Sometimes a little raw, sometimes a bit funny. Always real. Every day is a new adventure... and that's okay. That's how I like it. This is my life... holding still?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
A good day...
A good day is when...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!! This post made me smile. I'm glad you had such a good day :)
ReplyDelete