Wednesday, May 28, 2025

Ancient Sadness

 From 2024 after Grace

The ancient sadness in me

Is the opening of my depth

The way I love and care


It is the recess to the tapestry 

That connects my heart

To yours


And it isn’t bad

Or wrong

Or even heavy


It is depth

Without weight


Understanding

With empathy


Connection

Without tethering


Love

Without bounds


It is the fuel that feeds

The vibrancy in me.


What is the vibrancy

Full life

Effervescence

Of Who I Am


I am Caring

That shines the light


I am Generous

In creation of energy

Space

And understanding


Loving

With all the colors

Of the rainbow


Beauty

In the perfection of me


An aura of color

That surrounds


I fear what I don’t know. 

And while the fear is natural - it is who I will be when I am healed

And how life may change 

That scares me. 


I am a caring,

Generous

Loving

Leader


That will never change

And those around me will still be 

Who they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...